Monday, July 18, 2011

Does the UW School of Medicine offer tours?


Does the UW School of Medicine offer tours?
I'm going to Seattle next week, and I was wondering if the University of Washington School of Medicine offers tours. I'm assuming there's a medical school outside of the affiliated hospital? I know that undergraduate colleges & universities give tours but I don't know if med schools do. I'm planning to eventually go to med school and thought I might as well check out the school while I'm there. Thanks for your help!
Seattle - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
YES!
2 :
Contact them. Below is a link to the UW Med school Information sessions. If you can't attend a upcoming session, then I would recommend contacting them anyway to see if they could give you a tour. Possible. but not likely. It's just difficult for the school to have someone who gives tours to every aspiring young doctor (considering there are millions)