Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Does anyone know of a pro wrestling school in or near Seattle Washington?


Does anyone know of a pro wrestling school in or near Seattle Washington?
I'm going to be moving up there in a year or two and plan on fufilling my dream of training to become a pro wrestler while my girlfriend fufills her dream of going to art school. Any tips, advice, or info would be awesome. Thanks.
Wrestling - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I found 2. The "Buddy Wane Wrestling School" in Everett, WA: http://www.buddywayne.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=3&Itemid=3 And "Pinnacle Pro Wrestling" in Auburn, WA: http://www.pinnaclewrestling.com/training.html Phone: 1 (253) 686-6215 You can e-mail both schools if you click on "Contact" on the websites I gave you. I do not know anything about the quality of these schools, because I do not live in Washington and therefore, I have never been in one of these schools. I just know the right websites to find out where the wrestling schools are. I hope you will have a good time and fulfill your dream. Good luck!
2 :
I don't know any in particular, but as I plan to attend Wrestling School when i'm older, I found this website very helpful on making the right decision. http://www.wrestlingschools.org/ I don't actually live in America at the moment, so my chosen school depended entirely on what score they have. They obviously don't have every single wrestling school, but if you take a look then you know which one's to consider/avoid. Good luck in following your dream :)
3 :
Pinnacle Pro Wrestling" in Auburn, WA: LMAO TC
4 :
Congratulations on your decision. I wanted to be a wrestler since I was 10 yrs old, but everyone told me girls can't wrestle! Now I'm too darn old. Just enter "Wrestling Schools" and the state in any good search engine. And good luck!