Friday, September 2, 2011

What are my chances of being accepted into the University of Washington, Seattle?


What are my chances of being accepted into the University of Washington, Seattle?
In 9th grade I ended the school year with a 3.2 In 10th grade I ended the school year with a 3.1 I am currently in 11th grade and my GPA is a 3.0, I am hoping to get my GPA up to a 3.6 by the end of the year and next year I am doing PSEO or a dual credit Program. I have taken Honors English, College Psychology, and College Sociology. I am involved in Gymnastics, Track and Field, coaching gymnastics through Community Education, Business Professionals of America, Link Crew, High School Fall Musical/Play, and church mission trips. I have volunteered at 2 nursing homes since I was eight years old and I have a job at a restaurant and am looking to Transfer into the hospital kitchen area. I want to get into the nursing program and I am very dedicated to things I am interested in. I am an out of state student and I will be financially dependant on myself. I also volunteer at my church. What else can I do to better my chances of getting accepted, it means so much to me to be accepted here. If i don't get accepted what other good schools in Seattle would I most likely be accepted to?
Higher Education (University +) - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
The average GPA needed for the University of Washington is 3.72. It will be very difficult , if not impossible for you to raise your GPA to even 3.6 with the high school time that you have remaining. You can at least partially make up this deficit by doing very well on your SAT. You should begin preparing for it now./