Wednesday, July 6, 2011

What should I pack for a school trip to Washington DC?


What should I pack for a school trip to Washington DC?
So for school we have a trip to DC from Seattle and I was wondering what I should pack clothes-wise. The trip is going to be in spring time (late March, early April) and I don't know the weather there. The trip in about 5 days and 4 nights long. The principal says we walk everywhere so comfy clothes, I'm guessing? If you could give me a list of what you would pack, that would be great. Thanks, Aisha Grace
Packing & Preparation - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Comfortable clothes for sure. Dress in layers, since April in the nation's capital has a tendency to be either really hot or really cold, and it's hard to tell which one you'll get on a given day.