Monday, September 12, 2011

Will I Get Into The University of Washington-Seattle?


Will I Get Into The University of Washington-Seattle?
I want to know if i will be able to get admission to the UW Seattle. Below is my GPA, After School Activities and SAT score. I have a 3.55 GPA I took two Honors classes;Honors Core 3,Advanced Biology SAT SCORE:1800/2400 Other Activities: Two extra online classes outside of school Northshore Youth Basketball Association (05-08) Kerala Association of Washington Youth Volunteer (07-08) DECA (06-07) Evergreen Medical Volunteering(50 hours) Please answer so i will get some idea of how i stack up.
Higher Education (University +) - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I have my BA from there; yes, you should be fine. You have a lot of extra curricular activities, great SATs and GPA. You shouldn't have a problem. Some people think that as long as they have the grades, they are in. That is sooo way off! Schools want to know that you are well-rounded and can possibly contribute to other things, rather than just academia. The volunteer work you have done is great, especially if what you volunteered in is something you wish to continue in college (if you are interested in biology or medicine, etc). Good luck! It;s a very stressful time waiting to see if you get in. I know the feeling!
2 :
i too graduated from there. it is a good school, but your record looks pretty good too. i would expect you to get in U dub. good luck.
3 :
Yes, I got in with a 3.5 and a 1600. Everything else just makes you look STELLAR.