Thursday, February 24, 2011

University of Washington-Seattle Film School?


University of Washington-Seattle Film School?
I'd like to attend film school (maybe)... What can you tell me about the University of Washington-Seattle's film school? I know they have a film studies program, but how do the professionals or others look at the school? Is it good? Is it bad? Why? By the way, I'd like to become a film producer, maybe tv producer..
Higher Education (University +) - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Ask your counselors and or financial aid advisers at your college, they should have all the answers that you may be looking for!!
2 :
idk about their film school in particular, but it is in seattle, which seems like a pretty artsy city in itself. UW is my first choice and I got accepted to their business school a couple weeks ago!!! I think overall it's a great school, one of the top public unis in the country, so I'm sure their film/arts programs are great as well!
3 :
Film School lead directly to unemployment and dumpster diving. Don't waste your time or your parents' money.