Sunday, August 14, 2011

All of my friends are doing something after school but me ??? help?


All of my friends are doing something after school but me ??? help?
everyday after school ive been walking around my neighborhood looking for something to do or people to hang out with ever since basketball , and gymnastics season started ive been alone . i dont want to join basketball cuz i just dont like playing for my schools team . and gymnastics isnt me . What is there for me to do in Seattle, Washington after school ????
Friends - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You should consult your magic 8 ball
2 :
Any other sports? At my school we all go to a local mc donalds after school? Just hang out? Go to somebodys house? Go to the gym and work out? Theres soo much you can do im sure youll think of something!! (: