Sunday, March 6, 2011

can i move school from california to seattle washington when i only have 2 months left until graduation?


can i move school from california to seattle washington when i only have 2 months left until graduation?
i am a senior right now!!!
Seattle - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You would have to ask at your school. I would think your credits would transfer, but that's something specific to the school you're currently attending. Ask them.
2 :
Just wait. If you transfer, some of your credits from your current school now may not transfer to WHERE EVER you want to go. I moved in my senior year as well and the schools have different requirements. Just stay and stick it out. It is not like you got a couple years left, which makes a huge difference.
3 :
Probably not, but furthermore, why would you want to??? Seattle is the crappiest city around. One of the happiest days of my adult life was the day I threw all my crap in my car and drove 15 hours back down to California. Seriously, don't bother