Friday, June 24, 2011

How hard is it to get into the University of Washington in Seattle?


How hard is it to get into the University of Washington in Seattle?
I plan to apply this university, but I am a concerned about the fact that I live in another state. I know that they don't accept as many out of state students and it usually is harder for a out of state student to get in. Has anyone gotten into this school from another state? and if so, how were your grades and also standardized test scores?
Higher Education (University +) - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
i applied this fall and got in. I'm from Oregon by the way. I had a SAT score of 2050 and GPA of 3.8. Don't worry though, i think my stats are a tad above average at their school. Average overall for their school is SAT score of around 1800 and GPA of 3.7
2 :
i got into that university, i had an average SAT score and 3.6 gpa but i also had college credits because i am taking college in high school. i think it is semi-easy to get into.