Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Should I keep going to school for generals or just get a 2 year technical degree?


Should I keep going to school for generals or just get a 2 year technical degree?
Hey Im 20 years old and I am going to school for generals right now, but I was thinking of just getting a two year degree in something. I was thinking a real estate appraiser. I found a two year program in Seattle Washington. Would this be a good job? Should I just get my AA first in general studies and transfer? I still have about another year or two to get my generals done for a AA Liberal Arts transfer degree. Thanks.
Primary & Secondary Education - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
For my opinion, I think that you should finish getting your generals now, that you have started and just need a few years to finish and then transfer:) but again, you should think also was best for you:)
2 :
I would look into how your credits would transfer. Schools vary on what is required for each degree and it can be a pain in the butt. I transferred in the middle of earning my Associates because of money issues and wound up having to take more classes because some credits didn't transfer at all, others were placed in different categories, and two other classes were required by my new school. If you already have your degree you won't have to worry about transferring credits.