Saturday, April 2, 2011

With these things, can I get into the University of Washington-Seattle?


With these things, can I get into the University of Washington-Seattle?
I have: 3.35 GPA 1800 SAT 250 community service hours Very rigorous course selection Various awards Sports for 3 years Club participation I have taken 7 AP classes over my high school career and the rest are honors. I was wondering if this is good enough to get into UW.
Seattle - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I don't see any reason you couldn't get in, those are very nice credentials ... It's a very nice school. Great pick! Good luck!
2 :
These qualifications make a solid application. But there are no guarantees. Much will depend on whether you applying from in state or out of state, how many other applications they get this year, how your application essay sounds, and maybe also what your intended major is. But with these details I'd certainly put in an application!