Monday, August 22, 2011

Has anyone on here ever attended the center school or still do? If so can you tell me about it?


Has anyone on here ever attended the center school or still do? If so can you tell me about it?
The school I am talkin about is in Seattle Washington and is called THE CENTER SCHOOL and is by the space needle.
Other - Education - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Go to classmates.com, it will cost a nominal fee, but might be worth it for you to investigate. Good luck!! Hope you find some old friends, I did and got on yahoo messenger and IM'd them and they back even after many long years apart, even after I had to transfer to another school in my seventh grade year. It was amazing and wonderful to know that they even remembered me after all those by gone years.