Thursday, May 12, 2011

What are the pros and cons of the University of Washington (Seattle and Tacoma campus)?


What are the pros and cons of the University of Washington (Seattle and Tacoma campus)?
I have until May 1st to decide which school I'm going to. I have been accepted into both UW Tacoma and UW Seattle. They both offer to pay for tuition and books. I would have to take out loans just to live on the Seattle campus, but if I stayed in Tacoma then I would have to live at home. Any advice?
Higher Education (University +) - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I'm going to uw seattle next year as a freshman!!!! its got a much better reputation that the tacome uw. the biggest benefit is its size. Its gorgeous and has SO much to offer, there are thousands of different classes and tons and tons of different majors. People there come from all over the world. one of the top research schools in the nation. maybe i will see you there!