Monday, May 2, 2011

What are good areas in Seattle, Washington?


What are good areas in Seattle, Washington?
I might be moving to Seattle, Washington within the next month. What are some areas to avoid? Where are the good schools? Where are some areas I should really look at to purchase a home? How is the weather?
Seattle - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
It depends on what you can afford. Most anything close to Downtown, except for the area south of the city, which is mostly industrial anyway, is pretty nice. West Seattle is also nice, but more removed from the city and still expensive.
2 :
Weather is great. Avoid Queen Ann, I got raped there 3 times. Plenty of good schools, and no, it doesnt rain everyday.
3 :
Hmm..I went there on my honeymoon.. I thought queen ann was a very nice area?..... I'd say stay away from certain parts of broadway...gets a little hairy...