Monday, May 30, 2011

What are the top ranked schools in the Seattle and Tacoma areas?


What are the top ranked schools in the Seattle and Tacoma areas?
I'm currently a senior in high school and I'm looking for a college or university to attend in the fall of 2009. I'm interested in attending school in Washington, specifically the Seattle and Tacoma areas, and I was wondering which schools area the best and how to figure out which one is the best fit for me.
Higher Education (University +) - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Depends on what you want to go to school for...In no particular order: University of Washington - Seattle (public) Seattle University (private) University of Puget Sound - Tacoma (private liberal arts college) Pacific Lutheran University - Tacoma (private).