Monday, May 16, 2011

What is the best way to meet girls in the Seattle Washington area?


What is the best way to meet girls in the Seattle Washington area?
I am moving to Kent Washington near Seattle and I am 24 about to be 25 and looking for a serious relationships the majority of girls i have dated before I have met on the internet and from school when I was in High School and College. Now i am a teacher and I have found it hard to get out and meet new people any suggestions on helping me out?
Singles & Dating - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
the club
2 :
Ya figure ya know me cuz I'm a thug
3 :
Log off the computer and go out! Really the most obvious answer is the best one. There are plenty of places to meet women, even if you are not into the 'bar scene'. Coffee Shops Laundry Mats Grocery Store or probably the best option.....VOLUNTEER WORK! (the greatest women in the world can be found doing volunteer work, whether it is through a civic organization or even a church related group.....long term relationship is your goal? A COMPASIONATE woman is the one you seek!) Belive it or not, there are women EVERYWHERE....maybe you need to kick your self confidence drive in the rear and get it in gear! Good luck!
4 :
personal ads. I have also heard from a lot of sources that Tacoma is the single mother capital of the US. If you don't mind a chick who already has a kid, that could be a fruitful direction to look. If you're a K12 teachers, why not shtupp your co-workers? I had a friend who went through 'em like a rooster in a hen house.